2 Hours Dual CLE & 2 Hours General CME
Professionals who promote accountability through engagement are more successful and more productive. In this course you will learn what accountability is, how to engage clients, and colleagues effectively and meaningfully, how to promote it in your office and professional circle, and how to become more accountable to yourself and others.
- Understand what accountability is and what events in history have shaped our view of it
- Identify the requirements for personal and corporate accountability
- Apply the cycle of accountability and the fundamental elements required to build an accountable you
- Describe what individuals must do to become accountable
- Build skills required for accountability, including goal setting, giving and receiving feedback, and delegation
- Pinpoint ways to build ownership in your professional and personal relationships
- Isolate areas for further self-improvement
Dr. Clay Phillips is a mediator and mediator trainer with more than 20 years of experience helping others resolve the most difficult and complex conflict and disputes in their lives.
As a mediator he has
mediating hundreds of court cases including employment disputes, personal injury, product liability, wrongful death, and highly
contentious divorce and post-divorce disputes with great success. He is a Tennessee Supreme Court Rule 31 Listed General Civil & Family Mediator
(Specially Trained in Domestic Violence Issues), as well as a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil & Family Mediator (#37581 FR).
As a trainer and coach, Clay believes in people... he believes in the good nature of people
and that we each have an innate desire to learn and improve our lives and the lives of those closest to us. He has trained more than 1,300 mediators
(for certification), and more than 6,500 individuals in the private sector.
His more than 130 training programs, workshops, seminars, and online courses have improved the personal and professional lives of thousands, both in the legal and legal services communities as well as the private sector.
He hopes that you will find the information presented in this and his other courses to be beneficial to you personally, and professionally.